Zoya Ministries took a team of short term missionaries to the MOM orphanage in Otutulu Nigeria (June 25th, July 4th – 2011). This was our third trip with a large team and it was indeed a blessing to see the work the Lord has done and the progress that the children have made in regards to their health since the first time we visited.
We also had the privilege of dedicating the now complete Noah’s Ark building. This building was the dream of our co-founder Karen Abebefe who did not live to see it completed, but is now celebrating its completion in the presence of God.
While there we were also able to:
- Preach the gospel to the villagers who came to the clinic
- Pray with and for hundreds of people
- Do a medical clinic for the residents of the orphanage and the local villages.
- VBS for the kids
- Provide a story and picture time for the kids in the evening.
- Pray and provide for the Aunties at the orphanage.
I encourage you to take the time to review some of the many pictures and the more detailed stories of our trip.