A medical clinic to bring physical and spiritual health and healing to the sick
Zoya Ministries had the privilege of conducting a medical clinic to bring physical and spiritual health and healing to the sick in Cap-Rouge.
Many people living in the mountains surrounding Cap-Rouge were drawn to the clinic.
To support the outreach, we partnered with the Arms of Jesus children’s mission ministry. A team of 15 persons from Haiti joined us at the clinic.
We ran for 5 days the clinic with registration, triage, general practice, pharmacy, evangelism and prayers teams.
We saw 660 patients. All patients received prescriptions/ drugs.
An incredible platform to share the Word of God
We provided spiritual healing at the clinic as well. We were able to:
- Preach the gospel to the villagers who came to the clinic
- Pray with and for hundreds of people
- Distribute Christian literature (New testament in French and Bibles in English).
- Broadcast to the patients waiting in line the Word of God in Creole
- Invite to the on-site church all visitors who made a profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
LOVE the children
Our mission was also to care for the children of the Arms of Jesus’s children school. While there we were also able to:
- Provide witness bracelets craft for the kids
- Provide soccer balls, backpacks, crayons, hygiene items for the kids
- Provide vitamins and prescriptions for the children